04/28/08
I'm afraid of the future
I'm afraid I won’t live up to it
I'm afraid I won’t make it
I'm afraid I will fail
Or maybe just bail
I'm afraid I won’t try
I'm afraid I won’t try hard enough
I'm afraid I won’t be good enough
I'm afraid I'll never modify
I'm afraid I'll never learn
I'm afraid I'll never be motivated
I'm afraid I'll never live
I'm afraid I'll never feel Him again
I'm afraid I can't feel Him anymore
I'm afraid of my crimes
I'm afraid of lies
I'm afraid of what I am
I'm afraid of what I'm not
I'm afraid of what I want to be
I'm afraid of what it means
I'm afraid I won't become it
I'm afraid to just stay the same
I'm afraid to just stay
I'm afraid to go
I'm afraid I'll never leave
I'm afraid I'll never succeed
I'm afraid they are right about me
I'm afraid I'll never be more
I'm afraid I'll fail them
I'm afraid I'll fail me
I'm afraid I'll fail You
I'm afraid I'll never be
What you wanted me to be
I'm afraid I'll give up
I'm afraid it won't matter
Either which way
I'm terrified it's almost my
Birthday today
No comments:
Post a Comment